Journeying together as a couple and as a deanery community in our faith.
St. John Neumann strives to be a community of hope and help for marriages & families. The Marriage Ministry is committed to bringing couples into a closer intimate relationship with God and their mates by providing:
• tools to enrich marriage through education;
• activities to promote communication and intimacy;
• and biblical understanding of the precepts of marriage so that God will be glorified in our marriages.
We strive to be a ministry at St. John Neumann that brings married Catholic couples at all stages of their marriages together to strengthen their marriages so as to bring Christ’s loving presence more fully into their lives and the lives of our community.
•Offer opportunities for couples to develop friendships with other married couples
•Offer ways to keep our hearts one with Christ’s giving us strength for the journey
•Give us pause in life to spend some time with our spouses
Whether you are new to marriage or coming up on your golden anniversary, starting a family, raising kids on your own, or healing from a broken marriage you'll find links to a variety of SJN ministries that can help you:
• Support and strengthen your marriage and/or family life
• Respond to the call to be a sign of God's love in the world through the way you live marriage and/or family life
Check out how this ministry can help you have a vibrant, life-giving marriage & family life!
Calendar of Events:
Catholic Married Couples Ministry
Grow in faith with a small group of Catholic couples!
Announcing a new program at SJN - Catholic Married Couples Ministry.
- Gather on a regular basis to study and discuss the Sacrament of Marriage
- Grow in your faith together as a couple
- Socialize and develop deep relationships with other couples
- Groups of 6-8 couples will meet in members’ homes
- Strengthen your marriage
Sign up below to receive information about joining a group!
Multiple Dates - Worldwide Marriage Encounter
For Your Marriage
An initiative of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops to communicate the meaning and value of married life for the Church and for society. Whether you’re engaged, married, or seriously dating, you’ve come to the right place for help in living a happy and holy married life.
USCCB Pastoral Letter on Marriage
In November 2009, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops released a pastoral letter on marriage entitled Marriage: Love and Life in the Divine Plan. This letter can be found on the USCCB website in both its FULL and ABRIDGED versions.