St. John Neumann Middle School Youth Ministry aims to lead families closer to Christ.
We engage families to build relationships and belonging in our parish community, provide opportunities to encounter Christ, and empower families to be faithful participants in the life and mission of the Church.
- to support you in your role in your family by providing tools for parent/child interaction through intentional engagement and thoughtful conversation
- to create connections of support between the home and parish community, particularly for parents
- to enrich our daily, personal prayer lives with faith practices to increase our awareness of God's presence and intervention
Families have two options for middle school faith formation:
- Life Group Family Formation in the home (flexible schedule) with monthly on-campus gatherings
- Weekly Edge sessions on campus Sunday afternoons from 3:30-4:45 PM
There's a lot you don't know about iGen and there's a lot worth getting to know.
Registration link for Retreat
Pandemic presents many challenges, sometimes resulting in a sense of loss for our young people due to the inability to safely continue personal passions and activities and to socially gather. This Faith Formation year, we are grateful to address these real social needs by gathering in-person, while prudently taking measures to maintain as safe an environment as possible. In order to build and foster community, we ask that everyone (students and volunteers) wear a mask and allot for at least 3 ft. of physical distance when feasible.
We also conduct health self-screenings as students arrive. In the event of a positive COVID case and close contact occurs, we will proceed with the diocesan quarantine guidelines (linked) below. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as we work together to preserve our in-person meeting options.